Any problems? Need support?
Simply use the support banner to the right. I will try to respond as fast as possible.
- How do I install a Stack?
- How do I update my Stacks?
- Why is that specific option missing in this stack?
- What about updates?
- On how many Macs am I allowed to use my stacks?
- HTML5 Videos are not working on Firefox
- Why isn't my Lightbox working or what do I have to put in the URL field?
- I am having problems on Mountain Lion installing the Stack
- Are there any demo downloads?
- My Stack is not working on Stacks version 1.x
Stacks should be installed by double-clicking on .dmg file and following the instructions.
Take a look at this video:
I don't know but please let me know. There's always a possibility to make me try adding this feature
All my stacks use the integrated update feature and all updates will be free for you
If you want it for commercial use, please buy one stack per Mac to be used at. If it is for private use you can install it on every Mac in your household as long as those Macs are part of your family
If video playback does not work for ogv files with for example Firefox, try to put a file called ".htaccess" in your video folder with the following content: AddType video/ogg .ogv
Please set the security options of gatekeeper so that all applications are allowed in system settings
Yes but not for every stack. You will find the the download link on the manual page of the Stack
Have you checked the requirements? Newer Stacks usually are created for Stacks 2 only and have been especially marked with the "Made for Stacks 2" sign. Please consider an upgrade because Stacks 2 is a great update for developers and users.